By McKenna Lyons, under the supervision of Beatrice Skokan, Manuscripts Librarian
Title: Daniella Levine Cava Collection, 2014-2015
Extent: 1.0 Boxes
Box and Folder Listing
- Box 1
- Item 1: Campaign Binder
- Contains a variety of printed matter and 1 CD-R of materials related to campaign for city commissioner.
- Folder 1: Email Correspondence and Newsletter, 2014
- Folder 2: Email Correspondence and Newsletter, 2015
- Folder 3: Campaign Materials
- Printed ads, mailers, flyers and documentation related to Daniella Levine Cava's campaign for city commissioner.
- Folder 4: General Correspondence, 2014
- Folder 5: Magazines, 2014
- (2) copies of July 2014 issue of The Gospel Truth. (1) copy of November 2014 issue of Sunshine Living. Featuring articles on Daniella Levine Cava. (1) copy of Miami-Dade County Budget Cuts Hurt Your Public Safety.
- Folder 6: Misc. Papers
- (1) printed map of South Dade county. (1) printed Powerpoint presentation entitled "The Seven Deadly Sins of Political Campaigns" authored by The Miami-Dade County Commission on Ethics and Public Trust. (1) Retreat prep hand-out. (4) Cards.
- Folder 7: Newspaper Clippings, 2014
- Folder 8: Victory Speech & Letter of Congratulations from Commissioner Sally A. Heyman, January 8, 2015
- Speech printed on index cards.